EVERLASTING LOVE

EVERLASTING LOVE

Sunday, August 22, 2010













hey guys sorry for not updating my blog ~ no time laa haha .. ermm nk update psl ape eyk ? hmm -..-" kk lets talk bout SOHO(social house) well i enjoy myself guys ! my first clubbing ?! hahaha i noe kental kn ? i noe i noe wat to do 6 month probation knn.. skrg FREEWOMEN .. ape lagi peg laa .. sooo sunday went out at 7plus meet RUBY BABY at redhill waited for her .. errmm den proceed to clarke quay .. arrived clarke quay straight away buy ciggrattes ! cannot tahan already berape hari tak smokesmoke.. den slack at singapore river while waiting for RUDY BABY,DIN BABY,RUEL BABY,ALI BABY,AFHDAL BABY && SALLEH BABY .. den RUBY BABY told me something " WOOOOO" hahaha i noe u noe RUBY BABY haha i was laughing non stop wen she told me that ! hahahaah NB told .. mcm2 sia RUBY BABY .. laugh2 ~ den walk2 mcm org tk tentu arah , mit WAFFA at CHEERS , EIIN TECKTONIKA and HARDI DEEDEE at s'pore river .. and atlast ard 8 plus all my BABIES arrive accept AFHDAL,ALI & SALLEH ! lambat sia .. hmm den slack for a while den proceed to SOHO .. reach SOHO uh kau !! RAMAI SIA ORG !! ramai yng myra kenal .. byk budak net :) smile smile at them .. hehehe and guest wat ! terserempak AHKY GEDUMBAKK ! my beloved EX ! haha rindu diak siaa .. talk talk hug hym den belaahh ! haahaha k den *BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH* wen in ard 11 gituh .. masok cari tempat letak beg den APE LAGI !! joget uh ! first wen we wen in , tak byk org but ard 1 too 2 plus gituh strt ramai org ! mit KHAI BABY ! hahahaha he soo cute .. sepak muke aru tahu .. hahaha joget joget joget , grind grind grind sampai kaki lengoh .. hahahaha perangai BITCH ! heheeheheh .. dance wif ITAM n FAMIAKI SAYANK ! muax2 syg korg due ! hahahaa end the party at 4.30 ! wen hum at 7 wif my saaaayyyyaaaanngg HYKAL ABDULLAH ! I LOVE YOU ! hahaa and yah * WENT HOME AND MY MUMMY TOLD ME THAT 2 OF MY COUSIN MENINGGAL * :'(
YOG ; erm bored laaa buke at starbuck wif my family .. i have my chocolate chip muffin and choco chip drink ! sedaaapp ^^ hahah waitd for fireworks den off hommee -..- mendaks !




No comments:

Post a Comment