EVERLASTING LOVE

EVERLASTING LOVE

Thursday, October 14, 2010








HELLO ! im back :) hehe byzy laa kn .. hari2 kuar aje .. nk cari keje malas lah plak .. hmm i have no choice but to find werk as a waitress :( soo not my type .. im chozzyy laaa .. haissh ! i plan to ask IBU wheather hr work place ade kosong takk .. hmmm SKIP well on tuesday i went karoake-ing with rudy :) just the two of us .. heheehee syiok sendiri amek video .. best ! saw zack apui .. hehehe rindu die sgt-sgt .. after karoake-ing went to jurung point bought ice-cream and rudy bought old chang kee :) took MRT to clementi and off to maks house .. after mahgrib dye my hair :) weee dorg ckp colour lawa but for me ITSS SOOO THE MINAH ! tak suke ! sooo the next day my bapak tak keje .. he saw my hair and die dun like the colour of my hair he say like minah .. SEE I TOLD YAA ! hmm bought black hair dye and off the maks house .. afhdal have a idea .. he highlight my hair :) and it turn out ok uhh .. cn'n see the colouur that TERANG .. hahha but nvm lah today goin maks house again .. highlight blonde :) woo ! lets see wheather it turns out nice or not :) CHOW ! stay tune ..

No comments:

Post a Comment