EVERLASTING LOVE

EVERLASTING LOVE

Saturday, May 22, 2010

good morning EARTHLINGGSS BABY ! wah its been so long i didnt update my blog .. haha hmmphh busy lurh ~ busy wid lepaking n busy with my malas .. aha .. yeah i wil update bout my result .. haiss i did badly for my MYE .. DAMN it ! hmm itu lah .. suroh blaja tknk blaja kn ! uhhhh amek kaw ! .. my maths paper1 is improving ~ and my english too ! yeay ! atleast i improve kn ? :) k lets talk bout yesterday plak .. erm yesterday i went to ITE DOVER to watch my fren AFHDAL soccer match ~ ermm kat sane byk mats mats HENSEM NYAH ! WOW ! cuci mate lah aku ~ ahah .. and yah i meet my ex NIZAM DELINQUENT ~ nmpk diek stakat ckp NIZAM ? HI ~ lepas tuh aku jln haha .. bukan nk step sombong uh .. bt aku dh mlz nk tegok muke diek ~ heart pain .. :( hmmm k now kite talk psl today plak .. hmm today im goin town !! yeah ! firstly i mitting AHKY , CICAK & i think wid his gf they wan to watch movie cite LAST SONG .. den after tat proceed to TAKA GARDEN to mit ABBY KECORABLE den i kene txt2 org yng nk jmp aku (PINO, EIIN TECKTONIKA) .. petang mitting HYKAL ABDULLAH .. wahh ! busy women lah aku nari ~ & btw cant wait to mit ABBY KECORABLE ! haha she miss me :) aww swit ! kk ini aje update for this morning .. at nite i'll update again wid photo of today k sayang ..


k cya !
kalo nmpk kat luah senyum2 lah
kite tk sombong lah .
haha
myraROSLAN SAYANG U ALL TAW !
muack !

No comments:

Post a Comment